S.P. Jayaraj’s creative writing will bring you into a wider world and leave you there to contemplate every real and imagined thing around you. Whether it is his poetry, his CNF essays, or his fiction, Jayaraj’s creativity, multiculturalism, and unique insights come together to tap on our heart, open our mind, and arouse our natural childlike curiosity for lives that are not our own.
His created world of Adijari, and every story he writes for it is a reflection of his soul. Jayaraj is constantly studying different mythological beliefs around the world and the similarities between them. He processes this through storytelling and through Adijari, where it all comes together seamlessly as a full and expansive mythology in its own right. Currently drawing heavily on various East Indian, Nordic, and Persian mythologies, there is no telling where else it will go, as each new story of Adijari takes us into new territory to deeper understand the awesome world that it is. His new and reimagined fantasy races of Adijari make us consider our own spiritual relationships to other life, our planet, and the universe beyond.
- The Secret of the Zipacna Dragons, A tale of Adijari
- The Pure Sense of Things: Poem in Thresholds Cracked Walnut
- My Mother casts Spells in the Kitchen: Poem in Be a Lady Chapbook from Cracked Walnut
- The Novelist Rises: short story in Be a Man Chapbook from Cracked Walnut
- The Painter: short story www.fictiondepot.com
- King of Kings: Rock Paper Scissors
- My Bold and Beautiful Voltron Epic: www.TwinCitiesgeek.com